CPR/AED Course at VENT Fitness
CPR + AED Course
American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
Basic Life Support (BLS) The AHA’s BLS course trains participants in essential and life-saving skills that are ideal for anyone who is in the health or medical fields, wellness, home care or family care, swimming instruction, and more!
VENT Fitness Latham • 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. • Sunday, April 30, 2023
$75 Members • $99 Non-members
Skills covered in this four-hour course include:
• how to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies
• how to give high-quality chest compressions
• how to deliver appropriate ventilations and
provide early use of an AED.
This course reflects the current science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
What does this course teach?
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Important early use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and
performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults
CPR/AED Registration Form
Fill out the form below to register for our next CPR/AED Course
There is a zero refund policy unless documentation is brought for medical issues or moving farther than 25 miles from VENT.
Non-members need to fill out documentation and provide photo id.